CAMO 2015 ANNUAL SCIENTIFIC MEETINGPublished April 30, 2015
This webcast has not been CME accredited. No credits will be given for watching.
You have already watched this webcast and been given a CME credit
You can earn a CME credit by watching this video and submiting the form below
Thursday, April 30, 2015
- CAMO Breakfast Symposium 2015
- Ageism Vs. Treating The Fit Elderly (How Aging Affects Pharmacokinetics)
- How Comprehensive Do We Need To Be In Geriatric Oncology?
- What Tools To Use To Assess Suitability Of Older Adults For Cancer Treatment?
- Cancer Screening In Older Adults
- Making Clinical Trials Relevant For Older Adults With Cancer – Choosing Suitable Endpoints