jThe CSSO Annual Meeting
Friday, April 28th, 2017
Click here for more info including Abstract Submission
- To facilitate communication between surgeons whose primary interest lies in the field of oncology.
- To encourage the formation of surgical oncology training programs in surgical departments in Canadian universities.
- To promote the optimum treatment of the patient with cancer through a multi-disciplinary treatment approach.
- To cooperate with other organizations, including the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC), CAGS, and Canadian Oncology Societies (COS) in activities designed to achieve these objectives.
- To foster the development of education in cancer for both graduate, undergraduate and continuing medical education.
- To encourage the development of research in oncologic surgery.